Dr. Thomas Barnard, MD
Dr. Thomas Barnard, MD has over 40 years of experience in health care with specialized focus in anti-aging and nutritional medicine. He is highly regarded for his anti-aging techniques in both Canada and the United States.
Dr. Barnard has been featured in numerous publications including the Leading Physicians of the World published by the International Association of Health Care Professionals (IAHCP). Alongside his clinical accomplishments, he also co-authored Defeating Diabetes, a book that explores the benefits of consuming whole foods in the fight against Type 2 diabetes and its symptoms. Dr. Barnard is an internationally known speaker, radio and TV personality in the field of anti-aging and regenerative medicine.
CERTIFICATIONS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Graduate of University of Rochester (New York, USA)
• Fellowship – Emergency Medicine at Baycrest Geriatric Center (Toronto, ON)
• Graduate of the Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Functional, and Regenerative Medicine
• Board certification at the American board of Laser Medicine and Surgery
• Distinguished member of the American Association of Anti Aging and Bioregenerative Medicine
• Prior teaching positions include: Adjunct Professor of Human Biology and Nutritional Sciences at the University of Guelph (Guelph, ON) and Western University (London, ON)
• Training at the Ageless Aesthetic Institute and CoolSculpting University
Dr. Barnard specializes in non-invasive facial rejuvenation with extensive experience in the artistry of cosmetic injections. As a skilled injector, he has performed thousands of BOTOX® and JUVEDERM® filler injections in Windsor, Ontario. He continues to attend and participate in professional training, workshops and conferences to compliment and upgrade his skills and techniques.
Dr. Barnard is also a leader in the use of non-invasive body sculpting techniques. He utilize state of the art technologies including CoolSculpting®, Ion Magnum and Venus Freeze® to help individuals successfully address their aesthetic concerns.
All cosmetic injection treatments at Fresh Medical Spa, including BOTOX®, JUVEDERM® and BELKYRA® (known as KYBELLA® in the USA), are performed by Dr. Thomas Barnard, MD.